How to Enter?
Submitting your entries for The Loyalty & Engagement Awards is simple and completely online. The entry submission deadline is Friday 10 July 2020 at 2359hrs.
To ensure that your entries are submitted successfully and are given the attention they deserve, here are a few items to take note of when preparing your entries:
- Firstly, download and read the Entry Guidelines and follow the instructions and specific category requirements to ensure your entries are submitted successfully.
- Please download and use the Core Submission Template provided to prepare your Core Submission Document.
- We encourage you to read the Top 10 Tips for entering to help you craft a successful submission.
- All entries, supporting documents, and required items can be submitted via the “I’m Ready to Enter” link at the bottom of this page.
- Entrants are strongly recommended to gather all entry materials like photos, videos and charts before starting the entry process.
- Please ensure that all details you enter into the Entry Details are CONSISTENT with the details on the Core Submission Document you upload.
- Upon submission deadline, all entry details, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and cannot be changed and / or transferred to another party.
- Please include a campaign photo that represents your entry in your submission that can be used on all marketing material, on the screen on the night of the awards, and in the magazine etc.
Friday 10 July 2020, 2359hrs
Your entry will be evaluated on the following four key areas (please read the Entry Guidelines for full descriptions):
For company categories (1-38)
- Context (10%)
Describe the problem or challenge the brand faced, competitor landscape, goals, target audience, and context of the challenge. Elaborate on the strategy you were using before and what drove you to do things differently.
- Strategy (35%)
Detail the plan devised to address your challenge, elaborate on the key considerations for choosing this over other platforms – timeline, budget, creative and media considerations, etc.
- Activity (35%)
Describe how the strategy was executed and communicated to its audience and the rationale behind the chosen dissemination platforms
- Response (20%)
Provide measurable metrics on the success of your programme in relation to the goals you wanted to achieve – for example, financial improvements/ customer satisfaction improvements/ engagement levels/ membership levels/ interaction and response levels
For talent categories (39-40):
Please write a maximum 2,000 words (total) including evidence to support and address each of the specific category criteria bullet points outlined in the ‘categories & criteria’ section of the Entry Guidelines. Please ensure all areas mentioned are covered within your submission as the jury will be looking for these details. Each bullet point will hold a maximum potential value of 10 points.
The eligibility period for work submitted is from July 2019 to June 2020. Entries should reflect results achieved during this period.
- Categories are open to marketing teams in client organisations across the South Asia, Southeast Asia and ANZ regions*. The organisation may be privately-owned, government or NGOs. Agencies and partners may submit on behalf of their client organisation.
- Programmes / campaigns / systems / initiatives showcased by agencies should have demonstrable results within the eligibility period. Initiatives or strategies developed and implemented prior to this period are also eligible, provided the impact / results were measured during the eligibility period.
- Entrants must have an office in the eligible region*, and all work, campaigns or initiatives must have been conceptualised and carried out for a single, regional and / or global market that includes at least one of the eligible countries* in the specified regions.
- Entrants may submit the same campaign in multiple categories or different campaigns in one category. In these instances, each submission will be counted as an individual entry. There is no limit to the number of entries an organisation may submit. Each individual submission will be charged as a single entry at SGD 340 + GST (GST is applicable to Singapore-based companies).
*The following countries are eligible to enter: Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam.
Fees & Payment
Standard Entry Fee: SGD 340 (valid until Friday 10 July 2020)
Late Entry Fee: SGD 370 (valid for any entries received after Friday 10 July 2020)
Price is exclusive of Government Service Tax (GST). GST is applicable only to entries from Singapore-based companies.
Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex)
All entries are non-refundable.
Terms & Conditions
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- The judges’ decisions are final.
- Without prior notice, The Loyalty & Engagement Awards team reserves the right to add, merge or dissolve any categories should it be deemed necessary. Should any categories be merged, entries affected in the original categories will not be refunded. However, should any category be cancelled, a full refund will be made to the company that has paid for the submission.
- Any confidential information should be written in red font or highlighted in red. Any text in red font or highlighted in red will not be disseminated beyond the judging panel in any way.
- The entrant otherwise grants MARKETING magazine, Lighthouse Independent Media Pte. Ltd. and its partners, permission to show material(s) from the entries at the awards presentation, in MARKETING magazine and at any time deemed appropriate by the organiser.
- Should your entry be shortlisted, the entry details you provide on your Entry Details and Core Submission Document will be used on all awards materials including the website, awards presentation slides and trophy / trophies (presented on the awards night, should you win). The reflected text will be displayed in Title Case unless brand guidelines specify otherwise.
- Please note that after the submission deadline, all information on the Entry Details and Core Submission Document, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and cannot be changed and / or transferred to another party. Entrants who make any changes after the submission period will be charged an additional 10% of the entry fee per change.
- Whilst care will be taken by the organiser, the entrant agrees that MARKETING magazine or Lighthouse Independent Media Pte. Ltd. and its partners will be exempt from any liability for errors or omissions reproduced, lost and / or corrupted in the presentation of The Loyalty & Engagement Awards or in MARKETING magazine. For the purpose of clarity, this exemption of liability includes any communications produced online and offline by MARKETING magazine, Lighthouse Independent Media Pte. Ltd. and its partners.
- Finalists are required to be present at the awards gala dinner to find out the results of the competition and to receive their trophy / trophies (should they win).
- Should the finalists not be able to attend the awards gala dinner, an appointed representative must be present on their behalf.
- The overall categories will be decided using the following scoring:
Gold – 4 points
Silver – 2 points
Bronze – 1 point
Be the first to know what's coming up! Sign Up for our newsletter to get the latest news and events related to MARKETING magazine.