DigiZ Awards Key Dates
Be the brightest star among the industry!
In today’s hyper-connected world, digital marketing is no longer a trend, but a must-have element for any business. With the impact of the pandemic and the meteoric rise and attention to the virtual realm, the importance of digital marketing will only accelerate.
Following last year’s success, MARKETING-INTERACTIVE is proud to present the return of the DigiZ Awards, a bigger and bolder awards show to showcase brilliant digital marketing campaigns and celebrate the region’s top digital marketers with their cutting-edge strategies across Asia region. It is the premier event honouring the best and brightest in this rapidly growing industry in Asia.
Judged solely by an expert panel of industry leaders and senior-level professionals from the worlds of marketing and all things digital, DigiZ Awards welcomes entries from client marketers and agencies entering on behalf of clients, to showcase their most creative and innovative work.
Entering the awards is just a piece of cake and if you believe you have done above and beyond, this is your year! Don’t miss the chance to be the brightest star among your peers!
We wish all entrants the very best of luck with their submissions!
What’s new in 2022?
Strategy and Solution Awards
MARKETING-INTERACTIVE prides itself on developing events that reflect an ever-evolving industry and on delivering the best possible opportunities for those who take part.
By entering the DigiZ Awards 2022 you can:
Showcase your best work, achievements and innovations to our independent, expert, client-side judges and potential future clients
Increase credibility and gain industry-wide recognition for your campaigns, teams and company
Receive extensive coverage across MARKETING-INTERACTIVE and social media, before and after the event
Raise your profile to help attract new business
Boost team morale and reward outstanding work
Celebrate your successes across your company and project teams
Make sure your hard work doesn’t go unnoticed and your teams get the recognition they deserve!
Entries will close on 29 July 2022 so make your start today!
Your entry will be evaluated on the following four key areas:
Digital Campaign, Digital Strategy & Solution Awards Categories
- The market situation the business/brand was operating in.
- A clear description of the business/brand-consumer challenge that was being addressed.
- Any key statistics which help illustrate the scale of this challenge in more detail.
- Description of your digital strategy.
- The core insight or idea the work was built on.
- An outline of your creative, and the innovation you used, along with the unique features underlying them.
- How these were developed to be both distinctive and impactful.
- An overview of how your campaign/strategy was implemented and its level of success.
- The different tactics/mediums used and their role within the campaign/programme.
- Details on how well the digital integration was delivered in overcoming the challenge.
- Clear evidence/metrics demonstrating the performance, along with quantifying the results.
- How this solved the marketing challenge you faced.
- A clear rationale as to why you believe this qualifies for a DigiZ Award.
MarTech Awards Categories
Company Profile & Leadership
- A brief introduction of your company, including the market you are operating in, key roles and responsibilities of your people and leaders, years of experience, etc.
- Describe how you have succeeded in managing your teams, including development, retention, and key talent hires.
- Demonstrate how effectively the leaders lead the company in terms of operations, business growth, and reputation.
- You might want to include: key hires/promotions; staff turnover, retention and satisfaction; training and development initiatives.
- Detail your products/works developed over the awards period which are relevant to the category that you are entering. Outline the strategic thinking of the works.
- Explained the creative ideas and innovation behind your works. How they stand out from others in the industry and what makes them significant and unique.
- The information judges will be examining for is key market-leading products/works and selected case studies, innovation and discipline developed.
- You might want to include: any game-changing strategies and innovations; Key recognition and client testimonials.
- Outline the performance of your company over the awards period and how you have gone above and beyond expectations and deserves recognition for the achievements.
- Consider the measurable metrics/statistics on the success of your strategies in relation to the initial objectives / KPI which are relevant to the category you are entering.
- Some information judges will be looking for is commercial (annual turnover, net profit and growth), key clients and the length of relationship/satisfaction scores, key client retention and growth, new business (wins and success ratios).
- Tell us about the vision behind your strategies and how your organisation is an industry leader.
- Demonstrate your most important achievements within the judging periods. You might want to include: industry contribution and thought leadership; any articles and research published in the eligible period; any presentations by senior representatives from your organisation in the eligible period; awards won and/or testimonials in the eligible period.
Best MarTech Team Category
- An outline of the team’s profile and the company’s position in the industry, along with the resources and budgets involved.
- Illustrate the team dynamics or partner relationship in detail.
- Outline the key roles and responsibilities and years of experience.
- Elaborate how you have developed and executed your campaigns over the judging period.
- Outline the strategic thinking of the works. Describe how you implemented the core strategy to clients’ campaigns. What makes this significant and unique?
- The information judges will be examining for is key campaigns and selected case studies.
Outline how the team or partner went above and beyond expectations and deserves recognition for their achievements.
Showcased the successful results against objectives/KPIs.
Relevant evidence of the team’s/partner’s performance to prove and justify success in the judging year.
- Illustrate how your team has been communicating your company’s perspectives and objectives.
- What makes this significant and unique?
- The information judges will be looking out for is industry contribution.
We would like to thank our past judges for their time and effort in 2021:
Head of Digital, Asia
Assistant Vice President – Performance Marketing
Blue Insurance Hong Kong
Head of Digital Marketing
China Construction Bank (Asia)