1. How to Enter?
Submitting your entries for the PR Awards is simple and completely online. The entry submission deadline is 7 June 2024 (Fri) at 6pm.
To ensure that your entries are submitted successfully and are given the attention they deserve, here are a few items to take note of when preparing your entries.
- Firstly, download and read the Entry Guidelines. This will guide you through the submission process. Follow the instructions and specific category requirements to ensure your entries are submitted successfully.
- Please download and use the Core Submission Template provided to prepare your Entry Submission Document without altering/deleting the words in header, 30% of marks will be deducted otherwise.
- All entries, supporting documents, and required items can be submitted via the “I’m Ready to Enter” link at the bottom of this page.
- Entrants are strongly encouraged to gather all entry materials like photos, videos and charts before starting the entry process.
- Please ensure that all details you enter into the Entry Details are CONSISTENT with the details on the Core Submission Document you upload.
- Upon submission deadline, all entry details, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and CANNOT be changed and / or transferred to another party.
- Please include an event photo or image that represents your entry in your submission that can be used on all marketing material, at the awards presentation, and in the magazine etc.
- We encourage you to read the Top 10 Tips for entering to help you craft a successful submission.
Once you’re ready to go, all entries can be submitted via the below “I’m Ready to Enter” link.
2. Submission Deadline
Friday 7 June 2024, 6:00pm.
3. Judging Criteria
Your entry will be evaluated on the following four key areas (please read the Entry Guidelines for full descriptions):
- Challenge (10%) – Judges will be looking for a clear description of the business or brand consumer challenge that PR was being asked to address; key statistics which help illustrate the scale of this challenge in more detail.
- Strategy (30%) – Judges will be looking for a clear rationale for why you chose this PR approach, the core insight on which you focused your strategy, and an outline of your message, along with creative and media thinking on how these were developed to be both distinctive and impactful.
- Execution (30%) – Judges will be looking for an overview of how your strategy was implemented, the different tactics/mediums used within the programme, and the roles of these different tactics/mediums.
- Results (30%) – Judges will be looking for the campaign’s bottom-line impact, notable changes to the stakeholders’ behaviour, clear evidence/metrics demonstrating the campaign’s performance, and a clear rationale as to why you believe this qualifies for a PR Award.
- Team Profile (20%) – Judges will be looking for the company’s position in the industry, the key roles and responsibilities and years of experience.
- Work (30%) – Judges will be looking for a clear demonstration of how you have developed your key campaigns over the judging period and what makes them significant and unique.
- Performance (30%) – The judges will be looking for the showcases on how the team went above and beyond expectations and deserves recognition for their achievements.
- Vision (20%) – Judges will be looking for how your team has been communicating your company’s perspectives and objectives.
- All categories are open to client organisations and brands based in North Asia*, however domestic agencies or international agencies can submit the entries on behalf of their client.
- All works, campaigns or initiatives must have been conceptualised and implemented in North Asia* for the local market. Work can be created and delivered for a global market that includes at least one of the eligible regions, and the featured results should outline the specific achievements from the campaign(s).
- All works, campaigns or initiatives must have been launched or active between the eligibility period of 1 May 2023 – 30 April 2024 with demonstrable results achieved during this period. *Please note that work submitted for last year’s awards cannot be resubmitted for this year’s event.
- Entrants may submit the same work/campaigns/initiatives into multiple categories or different works/campaigns/initiatives into one category. This is no limit to the number of entries an entrant may submit. However, when submitting multiples entries, entrants must tailor their individual submissions accordingly and outline how they suit the specific category at hand.
*Eligible regions & countries include: China, Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Korea, Macau and Taiwan
5. Fees and payment
HK$1,880 per entry
Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX).
Cheques and bank transfers welcome for any amounts over HK$10,000.
* All entry fees are non-refundable. Trophy is not included in the entry fees.
6. Terms & Conditions
- All entry fees are non-refundable.
- Entries will not be considered for judging if payment is not received within five working days upon being invoiced, if invoice is required before payment.
- By submitting the entry, the entrants guarantee that all the works/information submitted are TRUE and ACCURATE. MARKETING-INTERACTIVE reserves the right to verify any information submitted in the entry.
- Upon submission deadline, all details on the entry submission form, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and CANNOT be changed and/or transferred to another party. Should your entry be shortlisted, details will be presented based on your submissions on the website, prize announcements as well as on trophies and/or any other awards-related materials. Any changes made after submission will be charged 10% of the submission fee.
- Also, please ensure that all details are submitted in ENGLISH only.
- The judges’ decisions are final.
- Without prior notice, MARKETING-INTERACTIVE reserves the right to merge categories or dissolve any categories should it be deemed necessary. Should a category or categories be dissolved, entries in that category/categories will be notified.
- Finalists need to be present or appoint a representative to be present at the awards presentation in order to receive their trophy(ies) in case they win.
- Please refer to the full terms & conditions in the Entry Guidelines.
- Any information or content intended for judging purposes only and NOT for republishing must be clearly indicated in red font or highlighted in red. Such information and content will not be shared in any way and privy for judging panel who will also maintain strict confidentiality.
- The entrant otherwise grants MARKETING-INTERACTIVE permission to show material(s) from the entries at the awards presentation, in the magazine and at such times as deemed appropriate.
- Whilst care will be taken by the organiser, the entrant agrees that MARKETING-INTERACTIVE or Lighthouse Independent Media Ltd. and its partners will be exempt from any liability for errors or omissions reproduced, lost and / or corrupted in the presentation of the PR Awards or in MARKETING-INTERACTIVE. For the purpose of clarity, this exemption of liability includes any communications online and offline by MARKETING-INTERACTIVE, Lighthouse Independent Media Ltd. and its partners.
- The decisions of MARKETING-INTERACTIVE in all matters relating to PR Awards shall be final and binding.