Agency of the Year Entry Submission
1. How to Enter?
To ensure that your entries are submitted successfully and are given the attention they deserve, here are a few items to take note of when preparing your entries.
- Firstly, download and read the relevant Entry Guidelines and follow the instructions and specific category requirements to ensure your entries are submitted successfully.
- Please download and use the appropriate Core Submission Template provided (Agency of the Year) to prepare your Entry Submission Document.
- We encourage you to read the Top 10 Tips for entering to help you craft a successful submission.
- All entries, supporting documents, and required items can be submitted via the “I’m Ready to Enter” link at the bottom of this page.
- Entrants are strongly encouraged to gather all entry materials like photos, videos and charts before starting the entry process.
- Please ensure that all details you enter into the Entry Details are CONSISTENT with the details on the Core Submission Document you upload.
- Upon submission deadline, all entry details, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and cannot be changed and / or transferred to another party.
- Please include a campaign photo that represents your entry in your submission that can be used on all marketing material, on the screen on the night of the awards, and in the magazine etc.
2. Submission Deadline
Friday 5 May 2023, 23:59hrs
3. Judging Criteria
Your agency will be evaluated on the following four key areas (please read the Entry Guidelines for full descriptions):
Performance [Max 500 Words] (25%)
Outline the commercial performance of your company over the awards period.
Product [Max 500 Words] (25%)
Detail how you have developed your product and service offering over the awards period.
People [Max 500 Words] (25%)
Describe how you have succeeded in managing your teams, including development, retention and key talent hires.
Perspectives [Max 500 Words] (25%)
Explain how you’ve communicated your company’s perspectives and points of view including industry contribution and thought-leadership.
Talent & Culture Categories (Categories 28 -33)
Please write a maximum 2,000 words (total) including evidence to support and address each of the specific category criteria bullet points outlined in the category’s description. Please ensure all areas mentioned are covered within your submission as the jury will be looking for these details. Each bullet point will hold a maximum potential value of 10 points.
- Programmes / campaigns / systems / initiatives showcased by agencies should have demonstrable results from the period of 1 January 2022 to 31 December 2022. Initiatives or strategies developed and implemented prior to this period are also eligible, provided the impact / results were measured during the past year.
- Categories are open to all agencies based in Malaysia.
- Work must have been conceptualised, created and delivered from Malaysia for the Malaysia market or for the APAC region but must still include Malaysia.
- Entrants may enter multiple, relevant categories. In these instances, these will be classed as individual entries. Each individual submission will be charged as a single entry at USD 180.
- Entrants must tailor their individual submissions accordingly and outline how they suit the specific category at hand.
5. Fees and Payment
Standard entry fee: USD 180 per entry
All fees are inclusive of any chargeable tax.
Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX).
All entries are non-refundable.
6. Terms & Conditions
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- The judges’ decisions are final.
- Without prior notice, the Agency of the Year Awards team reserves the right to merge categories or dissolve any categories should it be deemed necessary. Should a category or categories be dissolved, entries in that category / categories will not be refunded.
- Should your entry be shortlisted, your entry details found on the online registration site will be reflected on the awards website, the screen on the night of the awards, trophy (presented on the awards night, should you win) and any other awards-related materials. The reflected text will be in Title Case unless brand guidelines specify otherwise.
- Please note that after the submission deadline, all details on the entry submission form, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and cannot be changed and / or transferred to another party. Any changes made after submission will be charged 10% of the entry fee per change.
- Finalists need to be present, or appoint a representative to be present, at the awards gala dinner in order to receive their trophy(ies) in case they win.
- Lighthouse Independent Media Pte Ltd reserves the right, without prejudice, to remove entries from being judged, should the company submitting their entries have a history of non-payment and payment arrears.
- Please refer to the full terms & conditions in the Entry Guidelines.
- The entrant agrees that advertising+marketing’s or Lighthouse Independent Media Pte Ltd will not accept responsibility for errors or omissions reproduced in the presentation of the Agency of the Year Awards, in advertising + marketing magazine, or for work lost or corrupted under any circumstances.
- Any confidential information should be written in red font or highlighted in red. Any text in red font or highlighted in red will not be disseminated beyond the judging panel in any way.
- The entrant otherwise grants advertising + marketing magazine permission to show material from the entries at the awards presentation, in the magazine and at such times as deemed appropriate.