Agency of the Year Entry Submission
How to Enter?
Submitting your entries for the Agency of the Year Awards is simple and completely online. The entry submission deadline is Friday 19 June 2020 at 23:59hrs.
To ensure that your entries are submitted successfully and are given the attention they deserve, here are a few items to take note of when preparing your entries.
- Firstly, download and read the relevant Entry Guidelines and follow the instructions and specific category requirements to ensure your entries are submitted successfully.
- Please download and use the appropriate Core Submission Template provided (Agency of the Year) to prepare your Core Submission Document.
- We encourage you to read the Top 10 Tips for entering to help you craft a successful submission.
- All entries, supporting documents, and required items can be submitted via the “I’m Ready to Enter” link at the bottom of this page.
- Entrants are strongly encouraged to gather all entry materials like photos, videos and charts before starting the entry process.
- Please ensure that all details you enter into the Entry Details are CONSISTENT with the details on the Core Submission Document you upload.
- Upon submission deadline, all entry details, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and cannot be changed and / or transferred to another party.
Friday 19 June 2020, 23:59hrs
Your entry will be evaluated on the following four key areas (please read the Entry Guidelines for full descriptions):
Outline the commercial performance of your company over the awards period.
Detail how you have developed your product and service offering over the awards period.
Describe how you have succeeded in managing your teams, including development, retention and key talent hires.
Explain how you’ve communicated your company’s perspectives and points of view including industry contribution and thought-leadership.
- Programmes / campaigns / systems / initiatives showcased by agencies should have demonstrable results from the period of 1 January 2019 to 31 December 2019. Initiatives or strategies developed and implemented prior to this period are also eligible, provided the impact / results were measured during the past year.
- Categories are open to all agencies based in Malaysia.
- Entrants may enter multiple, relevant categories. In these instances, these will be classed as individual entries. There is no limit to the number of entries an agency may submit but each individual submission will be charged as a single entry at USD 180.
- Entrants must tailor their individual submissions accordingly and outline how they suit the specific category at hand.
Fees & Payment
Standard entry fee:
USD 180 per entry (valid until / on Friday 19 June 2020)
Late entry fee:
USD 210 per entry (for any entries received after Friday 19 June 2020)
All fees are inclusive of any chargeable tax.
Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX).
All entries are non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- The judges’ decisions are final.
- Without prior notice, the Agency of the Year Awards team reserves the right to add, merge or dissolve any categories should it be deemed necessary. Should any categories be merged, entries affected in the original categories will not be refunded. However, should any category be cancelled, a full refund will be made to the company that has paid for the submission.
- Should your entry be shortlisted, your entry details found on the online registration site will be used on all awards materials including the website, awards presentation slides and trophy (presented on the night of the awards, should you win). The reflected text will be displayed in Title Case unless brand guidelines specify otherwise.
- Please note that after the submission deadline, all details on the entry submission form, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and cannot be changed and / or transferred to another party. Any changes made after the submission deadline will be charged 10% of the entry fee per change.
- Whilst care will be taken by the organiser, the entrant agrees that advertising + marketing magazine or Lighthouse Independent Media Pte. Ltd. and its partners, will be exempt from any liability for errors or omissions reproduced, lost and / or corrupted in the presentation of the Agency of the Year Awards or in advertising + marketing magazine. For the purpose of clarity, this exemption of liability includes any communications online and offline by advertising + marketing magazine, Lighthouse Independent Media Pte. Ltd. and its partners.
- Finalists are required to be present at the awards gala dinner to find out the results of the competition and to receive their trophy / trophies (should they win). Should the finalists not be able to attend the awards gala dinner, an appointed representative must be present on their behalf.
- Please refer to the full terms & conditions in the Entry Guidelines.
- Any confidential information should be written in red font or highlighted in red. Any text in red font or highlighted in red will not be disseminated beyond the judging panel in any way.
- The entrant otherwise grants advertising + marketing magazine permission to show material(s) from the entries at the awards presentation, in the magazine and at any time deemed appropriate by the organiser.
Be the first to know what's coming up! Sign Up for our newsletter to get the latest news and events related to advertising + marketing magazine.