Each submission should focus on ONE area of diversity per entry.
What do we mean by ‘areas of diversity’? An area of diversity should be addressing various forms of discrimination in the workplace. Here are some examples your diversity and inclusion initiatives should be addressing:
- Age Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination
- Discrimination based on Parental Status
- Discrimination based on Race, Color, or Sex
- Discrimination based on Sexual Orientation or Identity
- Discrimination based on National Origin
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment
- Religious Discrimination
- Reprisal / Retaliation (against complaints, charges, participation in investigations etc.)
Each entry should focus on the results an initiative (whether regional or national) had on a specific country market. This is because of the unique challenges each country in Asia faces, making it one of the most important context denominators.
Should a company have more than one initiative they are focusing on, the company, can choose to submit a separate entry for each focus area.
Overview (300 words – 10% of total score)
Give us some background on your company and what you do. When did you start your D&I initiative and what led you to start it? Who was the driving force behind it?
Focus Area (300 words – 30% of total score)
What is an area that you wanted to zoom in on and address? Why did you choose this area as your D&I initiative? What are some of the problems you saw that you aimed to address?
Initiative (500 words – 30% of total score)
Share with us what was the initiative that you outlined and the process you went through to implement the initiative? How did your leaders play a part to ensure this initiative was welcomed and implemented? What are some of the struggles and triumphs you experienced in the attempt to implement it? How are you ensuring the initiative is sustainable and robust?
Outcome (300 words – 30% of total score)
What were the results of the initiative? What benefits have you seen? How did it contribute to a more inclusive culture and workplace?
Please use as many references and examples to support your submission
FEES & PAYMENT
Standard Entry Fee: SGD 350 (Until June 18)
Late Entry Fee: SGD 550 (After June 18 until July 23)
Price is exclusive of Government Service Tax (GST). GST is applicable only to entries from Singapore-based companies.
Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex)
All entries are non-refundable.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- The judges’ decisions are final.
- By submitting this entry, you acknowledge that the details may be used by MARKETING-INTERACTIVE across its media platforms, unless indicated otherwise in red text or highlighted in red.
- The entrant agrees not to hold MARKETING-INTERACTIVE or Lighthouse Independent Media Pte. Ltd. liable for errors or omissions reproduced as part of the Diversity & Inclusion Index. For the purpose of clarity, this exemption liability includes any communications online and offline by MARKETING-INTERACTIVE, Lighthouse Independent Media Pte. Ltd. and its partners.