Top Tips for Entry
We know it’s hard to pull together a unique entry to grab attention and impress an independent judging panel, so we’ve put together 10 top tips to help you craft a successful submission (and hopefully a winning entry!):
1. Stick to the word limit
2. Use images and graphs to support your entry
3. Don’t assume the judges know your campaign
4. Stick to the specific eligibility dates/locations
5. Report specific results
6. Cover each criteria point
7. Tailor your submission to the specific category
8. Use the templates provided
9. Double check your entry
10. Plan your schedule and enter on time!
Good luck with your entries – we can’t wait to see what you’ve got!