1. How to Enter?
Submitting your entries for the Agency of the Year Awards is simple and completely online. The EXTENDED entry submission deadline is 24 March 2023 (Fri) at 6pm.
To ensure that your entries are submitted successfully and are given the attention they deserve, here are a few items to take note of when preparing your entries.
- Firstly, download and read the Entry Guidelines. This will guide you through the submission process. Follow the instructions and specific category requirements to ensure your entries are submitted successfully.
- Please download and use the Core Submission Template provided to prepare your Entry Submission Document without altering/deleting the words in header, 30% of marks will be deducted otherwise.
- All entries, supporting documents, and required items can be submitted via the “I’m Ready to Enter” link at the bottom of this page.
- Entrants are strongly encouraged to gather all entry materials like photos, videos and charts before starting the entry process.
- Please ensure that all details you enter into the Entry Details are CONSISTENT with the details on the Core Submission Document you upload.
- Upon submission deadline, all entry details, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and CANNOT be changed and / or transferred to another party.
- Please include an event photo or image that represents your entry in your submission that can be used on all marketing material, on the screen on the night of the awards, and in the magazine etc.
Once you’re ready to go, all entries can be submitted via the below “I’m Ready to Enter” link.
* We encourage you to read the Top 10 Tips for entering to help you craft a successful submission.
2. Submission Deadline
Friday 24 March 2023, 6:00pm.
3. Judging Criteria
Your entry will be evaluated on the following four key areas (please read the Entry Guidelines for full descriptions):
- PERFORMANCE – 25%
- PRODUCT – 25%
- PEOPLE – 25%
- PERSPECTIVES – 25%
For Best Agency Culture category, your entry will be evaluated on:
- OFFICE CULTURE AND WORKPLACE DESIGN – 25%
- INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS – 25%
- INCENTIVES, TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVES – 25%
- VISION – 25%
For Best Client-Agency Partnership category, your entry will be evaluated on:
- PROFILE – 25%
- COMMUNICATIONS – 25%
- COLLABORATION & TEAMWORK – 25%
- PERFORMANCE – 25%
For Agency Leader of the Year category, your entry will be evaluated on:
- PERSONAL PROFILE– 20%
- LEADERSHIP – 30%
- EFFECTIVENESS – 30%
- ACHIEVEMENTS – 20%
For Agency Team of the Year category, your entry will be evaluated on:
- TEAM PROFILE – 10%
- WORK – 30%
- EXECUTION – 30%
- PERFORMANCE – 30%
For Rising Star category, your entry will be evaluated on:
- PERSONAL PROFILE – 10%
- WORK – 30%
- EXECUTION – 30%
- ACHIEVEMENTS– 30%
- All categories are only open to any agencies based in Hong Kong or the Hong Kong office of a global corporation.
- A Local agency that has been established in Hong Kong and continues to operate in Hong Kong will automatically be entered for the “Local Hero” in each category.
- All work must have been conceptualised and carried out in Hong Kong for the Hong Kong market. Work can be created and delivered for a wider regional market but the audience must still include Hong Kong and the featured results should outline the specific achievements from the Hong Kong campaign(s).
- All campaigns/ programmes/ initiatives showcased by agencies must have been launched or active between the eligibility period of 1 January 2022 – 31 December 2022 with demonstrable results achieved during this period.
- Entrants may enter multiple, relevant categories. There is no limit to the number of entries an agency may submit. However, when submitting multiple entries, entrants must tailor their individual submissions accordingly and outline how they suit the specific category at hand.
* Please be reminded that any sensitive or confidential information from your clients’ side must be approved by the clients for judging.
5. Fees and Payment
HK$1,780 per entry
Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX).
Cheques and bank transfers welcome for any amounts over HK$10,000.
* All entry fees are non-refundable. Trophy is not included in the entry fees.
6. Terms & Conditions
- All entry fees are non-refundable.
- Entries will not be considered for judging if payment is not received within five working days upon being invoiced, if invoice is required before payment.
- By submitting the entry, the entrants guarantee that all the works/information submitted are TRUE and ACCURATE. MARKETING-INTERACTIVE reserves the right to verify any information submitted in the entry.
- Upon submission deadline, all details on the entry submission form, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and CANNOT be changed and/or transferred to another party. Details will be reflected on the website, trophy (presented on the awards night, should you win) and/or any other awards-related materials. Any changes made after submission will be charged 10% of the submission fee.
- Also, please ensure that all details are submitted in ENGLISH only.
- The judges’ decisions are final.
- Without prior notice, MARKETING-INTERACTIVE reserves the right to merge categories or dissolve any categories should it be deemed necessary. Should a category or categories be dissolved, entries in that category/categories will be notified.
- Finalists need to be present or appoint a representative to be present at the awards presentation in order to receive their trophy(ies) in case they win.
- Please refer to the full terms & conditions in the Entry Guidelines.
- The entrant agrees that MARKETING-INTERACTIVE or Lighthouse Independent Media will not accept responsibility for errors or omissions reproduced in the presentation of the Agency of the Year Awards, in MARKETING-INTERACTIVE, or for work lost or corrupted under any circumstances.
- Any information or content intended for judging purposes only and NOT for republishing must be clearly indicated in red font or highlighted in red. Such information and content will not be shared in any way and privy for judging panel who will also maintain strict confidentiality.
- The entrant otherwise grants MARKETING-INTERACTIVE permission to show material from the entries at the awards presentation, in the magazine and at such times as deemed appropriate.
- The decisions of MARKETING-INTERACTIVE in all matters relating to the Agency of the Year Awards shall be final and binding.