How to Enter?
Submitting your entries for the Loyalty & Engagement Awards is simple and completely online. The entry submission extended deadline is 18 January 2023 (Wed) at 6pm.
To ensure that your entries are submitted successfully and are given the attention they deserve, here are a few items to take note of when preparing your entries.
- Firstly, download and read the Entry Guidelines. This will guide you through the submission process. Follow the instructions and specific category requirements to ensure your entries are submitted successfully.
- Please download and use the Core Submission Template provided to prepare your Entry Submission Document without altering/deleting the words in header, 30% of marks will be deducted otherwise.
- All entries, supporting documents, and required items can be submitted via the “I’m Ready to Enter” link at the bottom of this page.
- Entrants are strongly encouraged to gather all entry materials like photos, videos and charts before starting the entry process.
- Please ensure that all details you enter into the Entry Details are CONSISTENT with the details on the Core Submission Document you upload.
- Upon submission deadline, all entry details, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and CANNOT be changed and / or transferred to another party.
- Please include an event photo or image that represents your entry in your submission that can be used on all marketing material, on the screen on the night of the awards, and in the magazine etc.
Once you’re ready to go, all entries can be submitted via the below “I’m Ready to Enter” link.
Wednesday 18 January 2023 , 6:00pm.
Your entry will be evaluated on the following four key areas (please read the Entry Guidelines for full descriptions):
- Context (10%)
Describe the problem or challenge the brand faced, competitor landscape, goals, target audience, and context of the challenge. Elaborate on the strategy you were using before and what drove you to do things differently.
- Strategy (35%)
Detail the plan devised to address your challenge, elaborate on the key considerations for choosing this over other platforms – timeline, budget, creative and media considerations, etc.
- Activity (35%)
Describe how the strategy was executed and communicated to its audience and the rationale behind the chosen dissemination platform(s).
- Response (20%)
Provide measurable metrics on the success of your programme in relation to the goals you wanted to achieve – for example, financial improvements/ customer satisfaction improvements/ engagement levels/ membership levels/ interaction and response levels.
All categories are open to any client organisations and brands based in North Asia*; however marketing agencies, media agencies, PR firms and service providers can submit the entries on behalf of their client.
All work, campaigns or initiatives must have been conceptualised and carried out in North Asia* for their market. Work can be created and delivered for a wider regional market but the audience must still include the eligible regions & countries and the featured results should outline the specific achievements from the campaign(s).
- All campaigns and initiatives must have been launched or active between the eligibility period of 1 January 2022 – 31 December 2022 with demonstrable results achieved during this period.
- Entrants may submit the same work/campaigns/initiatives into multiple categories or different works/campaigns/initiatives into one category. This is no limit to the number of entries an entrant may submit. However, when submitting multiples entries, entrants must tailor their individual submissions accordingly and outline how they suit the specific category at hand.
* Eligible regions & countries including: China, Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Korea, Macau and Taiwan.
Fees and payment
HK$1,780 per entry
Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX).
Cheques and bank transfers welcome for any amounts over HK$10,000.
* All entry fees are non-refundable. Trophy is not included in the entry fees.
Terms & Conditions
- All entry fees are non-refundable.
- Entries will not be considered for judging if payment is not received within five working days upon being invoiced, if invoice is required before payment.
- By submitting the entry, the entrants guarantee that all the works/information submitted are TRUE and ACCURATE. MARKETING-INTERACTIVE reserves the right to verify any information submitted in the entry.
- Upon submission deadline, all details on the entry submission form, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and CANNOT be changed and/or transferred to another party. Details will be reflected on the website, trophy (presented on the awards night, should you win) and/or any other awards-related materials. Any changes made after submission will be charged 10% of the submission fee.
- Also, please ensure that all details are submitted in ENGLISH only.
- The judges’ decisions are final.
- Without prior notice, MARKETING-INTERACTIVE reserves the right to merge categories or dissolve any categories should it be deemed necessary. Should a category or categories be dissolved, entries in that category/categories will be notified.
- Finalists need to be present or appoint a representative to be present at the awards presentation in order to receive their trophy(ies) in case they win.
- Please refer to the full terms & conditions in the Entry Guidelines.
- The entrant agrees that MARKETING-INTERACTIVE or Lighthouse Independent Media will not accept responsibility for errors or omissions reproduced in the presentation of the Loyalty & Engagement Awards, in MARKETING-INTERACTIVE, or for work lost or corrupted under any circumstances.
- Any information or content intended for judging purposes only and NOT for republishing must be clearly indicated in red font or highlighted in red. Such information and content will not be shared in any way and privy for judging panel who will also maintain strict confidentiality.
- The entrant otherwise grants MARKETING-INTERACTIVE permission to show material from the entries at the awards presentation, in the magazine and at such times as deemed appropriate.
- The decisions of MARKETING-INTERACTIVE in all matters relating to the Loyalty & Engagement Awards shall be final and binding.