How to enter
Submitting your entries for the Loyalty & Engagement Awards is simple and completely online. The entry submission deadline is 12 February 2020 at 6pm.
To ensure that your entries are submitted successfully and are given the attention they deserve, here are a few items to take note of when preparing your entries.
- Firstly, download and read the Entry Guidelines and Online Registration User Guide. This will guide you through the submission process. Follow the instructions and specific category requirements to ensure your entries are submitted successfully.
- Please download and use the Core Submission Template provided to prepare your Entry Submission Document without altering/deleting the words in header, 30% of marks will be deducted otherwise.
- All entries, supporting documents, and required items can be submitted via the “I’m Ready to Enter” link at the bottom of this page.
- Entrants are strongly encouraged to gather all entry materials like photos, videos and charts before starting the entry process.
- Please ensure that all details you enter into the Entry Details are CONSISTENT with the details on the Core Submission Document you upload.
- Upon submission deadline, all entry details, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and CANNOT be changed and / or transferred to another party.
- Please include an event photo or image that represents your entry in your submission that can be used on all marketing material, on the screen on the night of the awards, and in the magazine etc.
Once you’re ready to go, all entries can be submitted via the below “I’m Ready to Enter” link.
Submission Deadline (extended)
Wednesday 12 February 2020, 6pm.
Your entry will be evaluated on the following four key areas (please read the Entry Guidelines for full descriptions):
- Context (10%)
- Describe the problem or challenge the brand faced. What was the competitor landscape? What was holding the brand back?
- What were the goals your brand wanted to achieve by tackling the challenge?
- Who was your target audience in the context of this challenge?
- What strategy were you using before this (if any) and why was it not working?
- Strategy (35%)
- Detail the plan devised to address your challenge
- Elaborate on the key considerations for choosing this over other platforms
- Elaborate on the strategy – timeline, budget, creative and media considerations, etc.
- Activity (35%)
- How was the strategy executed and communicated to its audience?
- How did the delivery demonstrate best practice in planning and execution?
- What was the rationale behind the chosen dissemination platform/s?
- Response (20%)
- Provide measurable metrics on the success of your programme in relation to the goals you wanted to achieve – for example, financial improvements/ customer satisfaction improvements/ engagement levels/ membership levels/ interaction and response levels
- Provide clear statistics where possible
- All campaigns and initiatives must have been launched or active between the eligibility period of 1 December 2018 – 31 December 2019. Entries should reflect results achieved during this period.
- All work must have been conceptualised and carried out in Hong Kong for the Hong Kong market or for a regional and/or global market that includes Hong Kong.
- Entrants may submit the same work/campaign/initiative into multiple categories or different works/campaigns/initiatives into one category. There is no limit to the number of entries an entrant may submit. However, when submitting multiple entries, you are strongly recommended to tailor them based on the requirements of each category.
Fees & Payment
USD196 per entry
(equivalent to HKD1,530, at an exchange rate as USD1 : HKD7.8)
Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX).
Cheques and bank transfers welcome for any amounts over HK$10,000.
* All entry fees are non-refundable. Trophy is not included in the entry fees.
Terms & Conditions
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- Entries will not be considered for judging if payment is not received within five working days upon being invoiced, if invoice is required before payment.
- Should your entry be shortlisted, your entry details found on the online registration site will be reflected on the website, trophy (presented on the awards night, should you win) and/or any other awards-related materials.
- By submitting the entry, the entrants guarantee that all the works/information submitted are true and accurate. Marketing magazine reserves the right to verify any information submitted in the entry.
- Upon submission deadline, all details on the entry submission form, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and CANNOT be changed and/or transferred to another party. Any changes made after submission will be charged 10% of the submission fee.
- Also, please ensure that all details are submitted in ENGLISH only.
- The judges’ decisions are final.
- Without prior notice, Marketing magazine reserves the right to merge categories or dissolve any categories should it be deemed necessary. Should a category or categories be dissolved, entries in that category/categories will be notified.
- Finalists need to be present or appoint a representative to be present at the awards gala dinner in order to receive their trophy(ies) in case they win.
- Please refer to the full terms & conditions in the Entry Guidelines.
- The entrant agrees that Marketing magazine or Lighthouse Independent Media will not accept responsibility for errors or omissions reproduced in the presentation of the Loyalty & Engagement Awards, in Marketing magazine, or for work lost or corrupted under any circumstances.
- Any confidential information should be written in red font or highlighted in red. Any specific information or content in red font or highlighted in red will not be disseminated beyond the judging panel in any way.
- The entrant otherwise grants Marketing magazine permission to show material from the entries at the awards presentation, in the magazine and at such times as deemed appropriate.
Be the first to know what's coming up! Sign Up for our newsletter to get the latest news and events related to Marketing Magazine.