How to Enter?
Submitting your entries for the Mob-Ex Awards is simple and completely online. The entry submission deadline is Friday 20 August 2021 at 2359hrs.
To ensure that your entries are submitted successfully and are given the attention they deserve, here are a few items to take note of when preparing your entries.
- Firstly, download and read the Entry Guidelines and follow the instructions and specific category requirements to ensure your entries are submitted successfully.
- Please download and use the Core Submission Template provided to prepare your Core Submission Document.
- We encourage you to read the Top 10 Tips for entering to help you craft a successful submission.
- All entries, supporting documents, and required items can be submitted via the “I’m Ready to Enter” link at the bottom of this page.
- Entrants are strongly recommended to gather all entry materials like photos, videos and charts before starting the entry process.
- Please ensure that all details you enter into the Entry Details are CONSISTENT with the details on the Core Submission Document you upload.
- Upon submission deadline, all entry details, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and cannot be changed and / or transferred to another party.
- Please include a campaign photo that represents your entry in your submission that can be used on all platforms and materials associated with the Mob-Ex Awards
Friday 20 August 2021, 2359hrs
Your entry will be evaluated on the following four key areas (please read the Entry Guidelines for full descriptions):
Context / Challenge (Max. 300 words) 10%
What were the primary objectives of the event? Who was the target audience? What key challenges did you face?
Strategy (Max. 500 words) 30%
Provide a clear rationale of why the specific event was chosen to help address the marketing problem. Outline the creative thinking behind it and how it was developed to conceive an impactful and meaningful idea. What was the core insight and creative thinking on which you based your strategy?
Execution (Max. 500 words) 30%
How was your strategy implemented and brought to life? Describe the experience through the eyes of the target audience. What other important factors were meaningful to the success of the initiative? What was unique? What was wild and new? What technology (if any) was leverage
Results (Max. 450 words) 30%
How did the event / initiative / campaign perform? Give clear evidence / metrics demonstrating its performance. Provide a case study for why it solved the marketing problem you faced and a clear rationale as to why you believe this qualified for a Mob-Ex Awards.
- The eligibility period for work submitted is from January 2020 to June 2021. Entries should reflect results achieved during this period.
- Categories are open to marketing teams in client organisations across the South Asia, Southeast Asia and ANZ regions*. The organisation may be privately-owned, government or NGOs. Agencies and partners may submit on behalf of their clients.
- Programmes / campaigns / systems / initiatives showcased by agencies should have demonstrable results within the eligibility period. Initiatives or strategies developed and implemented prior to this period are also eligible, provided the impact / results were measured during the eligibility period.
- Entrants must have an office in at least one of the eligible countries*, and all work, campaigns or initiatives must have been conceptualised and carried out for a single, regional and / or global market that includes at least one of the eligible countries* in the specified regions.
- Entrants may submit the same campaign in multiple categories or different campaigns in one category. In these instances, each submission will be counted as an individual entry. There is no limit to the number of entries an organisation may submit. Each individual submission will be charged as a single entry at SGD 329 + GST (GST is applicable to Singapore-based companies).
*The following countries are eligible to enter: Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam.
Fees & Payment
Standard Entry Fee: SGD 329 (valid until Friday 20 August 2021)
Late Entry Fee: SGD 360 (valid for any entries received after Friday 20 August 2021)
Price is exclusive of Government Service Tax (GST). GST is applicable only to entries from Singapore-based companies.
Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex)
All entries are non-refundable.
Terms & Conditions
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- The judges’ decisions are final.
- Without prior notice, the Mob-Ex Awards team reserves the right to add, merge or dissolve any categories should it be deemed necessary. Should any categories be merged, entries affected in the original categories will not be refunded. However, should any category be cancelled, a full refund will be made to the company that has paid for the submission.
- Any confidential information should be written in red font or highlighted in red. Any text in red font or highlighted in red will not be disseminated beyond the judging panel in any way.
- The entrant otherwise grants MARKETING-INTERACTIVE, Lighthouse Independent Media Pte. Ltd. and its partners, permission to show material(s) from the entries at any time, and for any reason deemed appropriate by the organiser.
- Should your entry be shortlisted, the entry details you provide on your Entry Details and Core Submission Document will be used on all awards materials including the website, awards presentation slides and trophy / trophies (presented on the awards night, should you win). The reflected text will be displayed in Title Case unless brand guidelines specify otherwise.
- Please note that after the submission deadline, all information on the Entry Details and Core Submission Document, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and cannot be changed and / or transferred to another party. Entrants who make any changes after the submission period will be charged an additional 10% of the entry fee per change.
- Whilst care will be taken by the organiser, the entrant agrees that MARKETING-INTERACTIVE or Lighthouse Independent Media Pte. Ltd. and its partners will be exempt from any liability for errors or omissions reproduced, lost and / or corrupted in the presentation of The Mob-Ex Awards or across MARKETING-INTERACTIVE’s platforms. For the purpose of clarity, this exemption of liability includes any communications online and offline by MARKETING-INTERACTIVE, Lighthouse Independent Media Pte. Ltd. and its partners.
- Finalists are required to be present at the awards gala dinner to find out the results of the competition and to receive their trophy / trophies (should they win).
- Should the finalists not be able to attend the awards gala dinner, an appointed representative must be present on their behalf.
- The overall categories will be decided using the following scoring:
Gold – 4 points
Silver – 2 points
Bronze – 1 point