How to Enter?
Submitting your entries for the Marketing Excellence Awards is simple and completely online. The entry submission deadline is 16 August 2019 (Fri) at 6pm.
To ensure that your entries are submitted successfully and are given the attention they deserve, here are a few items to take note of when preparing your entries.
- Firstly, download and read the Entry Guidelines.This will guide you through the submission process. Follow the instructions and specific category requirements to ensure your entries are submitted successfully.
- Please download and use the Core Submission Template provided to prepare your Entry Submission Document without altering/deleting the words in header, 30% of marks will be deducted otherwise.
- All entries, supporting documents, and required items can be submitted via the “I’m Ready to Enter” link at the bottom of this page.
- Entrants are strongly encouraged to gather all entry materials like photos, videos and charts before starting the entry process.
- Please ensure that all details you enter into the Entry Details are CONSISTENT with the details on the Core Submission Document you upload.
- Upon submission deadline, all entry details, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and CANNOT be changed and / or transferred to another party.
- Please include an event photo or image that represents your entry in your submission that can be used on all marketing material, on the screen on the night of the awards, and in the magazine etc.
- Once you’re ready to go, all entries can be submitted via the below “I’m Ready to Enter” link.
Submission Extended Deadline
Friday 23 August 2019, 6pm.
- All work, campaigns or initiatives must be launched or active between the eligibility period of 1 September 2018 to 31 August 2019. Entries should reflect results achieved during this period.
All work, campaigns or initiatives must have been conceptualised, created or carried out in Hong Kong for the Hong Kong market, or for a regional and/or global market that included the Hong Kong market.
Entrants may submit the same work/campaign/initiative into multiple categories or different works/campaigns/initiatives into one category.There is no limit to the number of entries an entrant may submit. However, when submitting multiple entries, you are strongly recommended to tailor them based on the requirements of each category.
Fees & Payment
HK$1,900 per entry
Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX).
Cheques and bank transfers welcome for any amounts over HK$10,000.
* All entry fees are non-refundable. Trophy is not included in the entry fees.
Terms and Conditions
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- Entries will not be considered for judging if payment is not received within five working days upon being invoiced, if invoice is required before payment.
- Should your entry be shortlisted, your entry details found on the online registration site will be reflected on the website, trophy (presented on the awards night, should you win) and/or any other awards-related materials.
- Upon submission deadline, all details on the entry submission form, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and CANNOT be changed and/or transferred to another party. Any changes made after submission will be charged 10% of the submission fee.
- Also, please ensure that all details are submitted in ENGLISH only.
- The judges’ decisions are final.
- Without prior notice, Marketing magazine reserves the right to merge categories or dissolve any categories should it be deemed necessary. Should a category or categories be dissolved, entries in that category/categories will be notified.
- Finalists need to be present or appoint a representative to be present at the awards gala dinner in order to receive their trophy(ies) in case they win.
- Please refer to the full terms & conditions in the Entry Guidelines.
- The entrant agrees that Marketing magazine or Lighthouse Independent Media will not accept responsibility for errors or omissions reproduced in the presentation of the Marketing Excellence Awards, in Marketing magazine, or for work lost or corrupted under any circumstances.
- Any confidential information should be written in red font or highlighted in red. Any specific information or content in red font or highlighted in red will not be disseminated beyond the judging panel in any way.
- The entrant otherwise grants Marketing magazine permission to show material from the entries at the awards presentation, in the magazine and at such times as deemed appropriate.
Be the first to know what's coming up! Sign Up for our newsletter to get the latest news and events related to Marketing Magazine.