To ensure that your entries are submitted successfully and are given the attention they deserve, here are a few items to take note of when preparing your entries.
- Firstly, download and read the Entry Guidelines. This will guide you through the submission process. Follow the instructions and specific category requirements to ensure your entries are submitted successfully.
- Please download and use the Submission Template provided to prepare your Entry Submission Document without altering/deleting the words in header, 30% of marks will be deducted otherwise.
- Once you’re ready to go, all entries can be submitted via our Entry Submission page.
Submission Deadline (Extended)
31 May 2019, 6pm
- Work must have been conceptualised, created or carried out in the Hong Kong market or for larger regions that included the Hong Kong market.
- Eligibility period: All work, campaigns or initiatives must have been launched or active between the eligibility period of 1 May 2018 – 30 April 2019.
- Number of submissions: There is no limit to the number of entries each organisation may submit. However, when submitting multiple entries, you are strongly recommended to tailor them based on the requirements of each category.
Fees & Payment
HK$1,580 per entry
Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
Cheques and bank transfers welcome for any amounts over HK$10,000.
Terms & Conditions
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- Entries will not be considered for judging if payment is not received within five working days upon being invoiced, if invoice is required before payment.
- Upon submission deadline, all details on the entry submission form, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and CANNOT be changed and/or transferred to another party. Details will be presented accordingly on the prize announcements as well as on trophies and/or any other awards-related materials. Any changes made after submission will be charged 10% of the submission fee.
- Also, please ensure that all details are submitted in ENGLISH only.
- The judges’ decisions are final.
- Without prior notice, Marketing magazine reserves the right to merge categories or dissolve any categories should it be deemed necessary. Should a category or categories be dissolved, entries in that category/categories will not be refunded.
- Please refer to the full terms & conditions in the Entry Guidelines.
- Finalists may be covered in Marketing magazine, using information from the entries. Any specific information or content intended for judging purposes only must be clearly indicated in red text or highlighted in red and will not be used for publication, and will not be disseminated beyond the judging panel in any way.
Be the first to know what's coming up! Sign Up for our newsletter to get the latest news and events related to Marketing Magazine.