How to Enter?
Please download these documents before you proceed:
- Entry Guidelines – this will guide you through the submission process.
- Entry Submission Template for Category 1-23
- Entry Submission Template for Category 24 & 25
Please create your entry submission using these two core templates without altering/deleting the words in header, 30% of marks will be deducted otherwise. Once you’re ready to go, all entries can be submitted via our Entry Submission page.
Monday 22 July 2019 at 23:59hrs.
- All work, campaigns or initiatives must have been launched or active between the eligibility period of 1 April 2018 – 31 May 2019.
- The campaign or initiative must have been conceptualised and implemented in Hong Kong, Macau or China for a market that includes Hong Kong, Macau or China.
- All categories are open to marketers and their respective agencies, suppliers, and manufacturers. Agencies and vendors may submit entries on behalf of their clients.
- There is no limit to the number of entries each organisation may submit. However, when submitting multiple entries, you are strongly recommended to tailor them based on the requirements of each category.
Fees & Payment
Standard rate: HK$1530 per entry
All entries are non-refundable.Trophy is not included in the entry fees.
Credit cards, cheques, bank transfers. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex.
For payments made by cheque and bank transfer, they are welcome for amounts over HK$10,000. An invoice will be sent to you upon confirmation of your entry submission.
Terms and Conditions
- Entry fees are non-refundable. Trophy is not included in the entry fees.
- Entries will not be considered for judging if payment has not been received when judging commences.
- The judges’ decisions are final.
- Without prior notice, Marketing magazine reserves the right to merge categories or dissolve any categories should it be deemed necessary. Should a category or categories be dissolved, entries in that category / categories will be notified.
- Should your entry be shortlisted, your entry details found on the online registration site will be reflected on the website, trophy (presented on the awards night, should you win) and / or any other awards-related materials.
- Please note that after the submission deadline, all details on the entry submission form, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and cannot be changed and / or transferred to another party. Any changes made after submission will be charged 10% of the entry fee per change.
- Finalists need to be present, or appoint a representative to be present, at the awards gala dinner in order to receive their trophy(ies) in case they win.
- Please refer to the full terms & conditions in the Entry Guidelines.
- The entrant agrees that Marketing magazine or Lighthouse Independent Media Pte Ltd will not accept responsibility for errors or omissions reproduced in the presentation of the Asia eCommerce Awards, in Marketing magazine, or for work lost or corrupted under any circumstances.
- Any confidential information should be written in red font or highlighted in red. Any text in red font or highlighted in red will not be disseminated beyond the judging panel in any way.
- The entrant otherwise grants Marketing magazine permission to show material from the entries at the awards presentation, in the magazine and at such times as deemed appropriate.
Be the first to know what's coming up! Sign Up for our newsletter to get the latest news and events related to Marketing Magazine.