How to Enter
Submitting your entries for the Marketing Talent Awards is simple and completely online. The entry submission deadline is Friday 19 July 2019 (Extended) at 23:59hrs.
To ensure that your entries are submitted successfully and are given the attention they deserve, here are a few items to take note of when preparing your entries.
- Firstly, download and read the Entry Guidelines and follow the instructions and specific category requirements to ensure your entries are submitted successfully.
- Please download and use the Entry Submission Template provided to prepare your Entry Submission Document.
- All entries, supporting documents, and required items can be submitted via our Entry Submission page.
Friday 19 July 2019 (Extended), 23:59hrs
Please refer to the specific category criteria to understand the key areas that the judges will be scoring your entry against.
Your Entry Submission Document should contain a maximum 2,000 words (total) with evidence to support and address each of the criteria points outlined in the ‘categories and criteria’ section of the Entry Guidelines document.
Each criteria bullet point will hold a maximum potential value of 10 points. When reviewing individual entries, the judges will decide how many points to award against every criterion out of 10, so please ensure each area is fully covered in order to achieve your highest possible score.
- The eligibility period of work submitted is from July 2018 to September 2019. Entries should reflect results achieved during this period.
- Categories are open to marketing teams in client organisations and advertising, marketing and PR agencies across Singapore.
- Entrants can nominate themselves or a colleague; they can use one particular campaign as a case study of evidence to form their entry or can use aspects of various projects, but all work must have taken place within the eligibility period and must show evidence against each of the specific category criteria.
- Programmes / campaigns / systems / initiatives showcased by individuals, teams, agencies and organisations should have demonstrable results within the eligibility period. Initiatives or strategies developed and implemented prior to this period are also eligible, provided the impact / results were measured during the eligibility period.
- Entrants must have an office in Singapore and be Singapore-based.
- All work, campaigns or initiatives demonstrated must have been conceptualised in, and delivered from Singapore.
- Entrants may submit entries across multiple categories but should outline how each fit the specific category at hand. There is no limit to the number of entries an entrant may submit.
Fees & Payment
Standard rate: SGD 329 per entry
Price is exclusive of Government Service Tax (GST).
Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX). All entries are non-refundable.
Terms & Conditions
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- Entries will not be considered for judging if payment has not been received when judging commences.
- The judges’ decisions are final.
- Without prior notice, Marketing magazine reserves the right to merge categories or dissolve any categories should it be deemed necessary. Should a category or categories be dissolved, entries in that category / categories will not be refunded.
- Should your entry be shortlisted, your entry details found on the online registration site will be reflected on the website, trophy (presented on the awards night, should you win) and / or any other awards-related materials.
- Please note that after the submission deadline, all details on the entry submission form, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and can NOT be changed and / or transferred to another party. Any changes made after submission will be charged 10% of the entry fee per change.
- Finalists need to be present, or appoint a representative to be present, at the awards gala dinner in order to receive their trophy(ies) in case they win.
- Please refer to the full terms & conditions in the Entry Guidelines.
- The entrant agrees that Marketing magazine or Lighthouse Independent Media Pte Ltd will not accept responsibility for errors or omissions reproduced in the presentation of Marketing magazine or for work lost or corrupted under any circumstances.
- Any confidential information should be written in red font or highlighted in red. Any text in red font or highlighted in red will not be disseminated beyond the judging panel in any way.
- The entrant, otherwise, grants Marketing magazine permission to show material from the entries at the awards presentation, in the magazine and at such times as deemed appropriate.
Be the first to know what's coming up! Sign Up for our newsletter to get the latest news and events related to Marketing Magazine.