1. Best App – Banking Services
Recognises mobile and/or web apps in the banking services field that are best designed to increase brand proposition, subscription and customer engagement. Judges will be looking for engaging content and user-friendly interfaces that can achieve the above-mentioned.
2. Best App – Payments
3. Best App – Food and Beverage
4. Best App – Hospitality and Travel
5. Best App – Financial Services
6. Best App – Lifestyle/Entertainment
7. Best App – Property
8. Best App - Government
Recognises the best mobile application designed to help improve communication, information flow and access to data. This award is eligible for any government-owned app that provides utility or information regarding the economy, commerce and industry, employment, the environment, social welfare, education, infrastructural development, culture and recreation, infrastructure development or government services.
9. Best App – Customer Engagement
10. Best App – E-commerce
11. Best App - Utility & Services
Recognises the best mobile applications that empower audiences to make informed decisions, and allows them to track or monitor their activity or consumption. Examples include health-related counters, financial monitoring tools, a telco’s usage tracker, or any other utility or productivity-related apps. Entrants will have to demonstrate the app’s relevancy to the brand, how the users were able to associate it to the brand, and the app’s usefulness to its customer base.
12. Best Insight-Driven Mobile Campaign
13. Best Location-Based Marketing
14. Best Mobile-Based Launch/Relaunch
15. Best Original Content
16. Best Use of Interactive Media
17. Best Use of Mobile Integration
18. Best Use of KOL
19. Best Use of Social Media
20. Best User Experience
21. Most Engaging Mobile Campaign
22. Most Innovative Use of Mobile
23. Best E-commerce Solution
24. Best Mobile Advertising Strategy
25. Best Result-Driven Mobile Campaign
26. Best Social Media Strategy
27. Most Innovative Use of Mobile Technology
28. Best of Show – Brand (Not for Entry)
Given to the client organisation that performs best at the Mob-Ex Awards 2019. The highest honour, this award is not open for entry. It is awarded to the client organisation with the highest score of winning entries.
29. Best of Show – Agency (Not for Entry)
Given to the agency or solution provider that performs best at the Mob-Ex Awards 2019. The highest honour, this award is not open for entry. It is awarded to the agency or solution provider with the highest score of winning entries.
Be the first to know what's coming up! Sign Up for our newsletter to get the latest news and events related to Marketing Magazine.