How to Enter
Submitting your entries for the Marketing Talent Awards is simple and completely online. The entry submission deadline is Friday 29 May 2020 at 2359hrs.
To ensure that your entries are submitted successfully and are given the attention they deserve, here are a few items to take note of when preparing your entries.
- Firstly, download and read the Entry Guidelines and follow the instructions and specific category requirements to ensure your entries are submitted successfully.
- Please download and use the Core Submission Template provided to prepare your Core Submission Document.
- We encourage you to read the Top 10 Tips for entering to help you craft a successful submission.
- All entries, supporting documents, and required items can be submitted via the “I’m Ready to Enter” link at the bottom of this page.
- Entrants are strongly recommended to gather all entry materials like photos, videos and charts before starting the entry process.
- Please ensure that all details you enter into the Entry Details are CONSISTENT with the details on the Core Submission Document you upload.
- Upon submission deadline, all entry details, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and cannot be changed and / or transferred to another party.
- You must include a photo of the person / team that represents your entry in your submission that can be used on all marketing material, on the screen on the night of the awards, and in the magazine etc.
Friday 29 May 2020, 2359hrs
Please refer to the specific category criteria to understand the key areas that the judges will be scoring your entry against.
Your Core Submission Document should contain a maximum of 2,000 words (total) with evidence to support and address each of the criteria points outlined in the ‘categories and criteria’ section of the Entry Guidelines document.
Each criteria bullet point will hold a maximum potential value of 10 points. When reviewing individual entries, the judges will decide how many points to award against each criterion out of 10, so please ensure every area is fully covered in order to achieve your highest possible score.
The eligibility period for work submitted is from July 2019 to June 2020. Entries should reflect results achieved during this period.
Categories are open to marketing teams in client organisations and advertising, marketing and PR agencies across Singapore.
Entrants can nominate themselves or a colleague; they can use one particular campaign as a case study of evidence to form their entry or can use aspects from various projects, but all work must have taken place within the eligibility period and must show evidence against each of the specific category criteria.
Programmes / campaigns / systems / initiatives showcased by individuals, teams, agencies and organisations should have demonstrable results within the eligibility period. Initiatives or strategies developed and implemented prior to this period are also eligible, provided the impact / results were measured during the eligibility period.
Entrants must have an office in Singapore and be Singapore-based.
All work, campaigns or initiatives demonstrated must have been conceptualised in, and delivered from Singapore.
Entrants may submit entries across multiple categories but must tailor each submission to the specific category criteria.
When submitting more than one entry, each submission will be counted as an individual entry. There is no limit to the number of entries an organisation may submit. Each individual submission will be charged as a single entry at SGD 280 + GST.
Fees & Payment
Standard Entry Fee: SGD 280 (valid until Friday 29 May 2020)
Late Entry Fee: SGD 310 (valid for any entries received after Friday 29 May 2020)
Price is exclusive of Government Service Tax (GST).
Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex)
All entries are non-refundable.
Terms & Conditions
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- The judges’ decisions are final.
- Without prior notice, the Marketing Talent Awards team reserves the right to add, merge or dissolve any categories should it be deemed necessary. Should any categories be merged, entries affected in the original categories will not be refunded. However, should any category be cancelled, a full refund will be made to the company that has paid for the submission.
- Any confidential information should be written in red font or highlighted in red. Any text in red font or highlighted in red will not be disseminated beyond the judging panel in any way.
- The entrant otherwise grants MARKETING magazine, Lighthouse Independent Media Pte. Ltd. and its partners, permission to show material(s) from the entries at the awards presentation, in MARKETING magazine and at any time deemed appropriate by the organiser.
- Should your entry be shortlisted, the details found on your Entry Details and Core Submission Document will be used on all awards materials including the website, awards presentation slides and trophy / trophies (presented on the awards night, should you win). The reflected text will be displayed in Title Case unless brand guidelines specify otherwise.
- Please note that after the submission deadline, all information on the Entry Details and Core Submission Document, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and cannot be changed and / or transferred to another party. Entrants who make any changes after the submission period will be charged an additional 10% of the entry fee per change.
- Whilst care will be taken by the organiser, the entrant agrees that MARKETING magazine or Lighthouse Independent Media Pte. Ltd. and its partners will be exempt from any liability for errors or omissions reproduced, lost and / or corrupted in the presentation of the Marketing Talent Awards or in MARKETING magazine. For the purpose of clarity, this exemption of liability includes any communications online and offline by MARKETING magazine, Lighthouse Independent Media Pte. Ltd. and its partners.
- Finalists are required to be present at the awards gala dinner to find out the results of the competition and to receive their trophy / trophies (should they win.)
- Should the finalists not be able to attend the awards gala dinner, an appointed representative must be present on their behalf.
Be the first to know what's coming up! Sign Up for our newsletter to get the latest news and events related to Marketing Magazine.