Entry Guidelines & Submission
Submitting your campaigns for The Loyalty & Engagement Awards is simple and completely online. The entry submission deadline is Friday 3 May 2019, at 23:59hrs.
To ensure that your entries are submitted successfully and are given the attention they deserve, here are a few items to take note of when preparing your entries.
- Firstly, download and read the Entry Guidelines and follow the instructions and specific category requirements to ensure your entries are submitted successfully.
- Please download and use the Core Submission Template provided to prepare your Core Submission Document.
- All entries, supporting documents, and required items can be submitted via the “I’m Ready To Enter” link at the bottom of this page.
- Entrants are strongly encouraged to gather all entry materials like photos, videos and charts before starting the entry process.
- Please ensure that all details you enter into the Entry Details are CONSISTENT with the details on the Core Submission Form you upload.
- Upon submission deadline, all entry details, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and cannot be changed and/or transferred to another party.
- Please include a campaign photo or image that represents your entry in your submission that can be used on all marketing material, on the screen on the night of the awards, and in the magazine etc.
Friday, 10 May 2019, 23:59hrs [EXTENDED]
Your entry will be evaluated on the following four key areas (please read the Entry Guidelines for full descriptions):
- Context (10%)
Describe the problem or challenge the brand faced, competitor landscape, goals, target audience, and context of the challenge. Elaborate on the strategy you were using before and what drove you to do things differently.
- Strategy (35%)
Detail the plan devised to address your challenge, elaborate on the key considerations for choosing this over other platforms – timeline, budget, creative and media considerations, etc.
- Activity (35%)
Describe how the strategy was executed and communicated to its audience and the rationale behind the chosen dissemination platforms
- Response (20%)
Provide measurable metrics on the success of your programme in relation to the goals you wanted to achieve – for example, financial improvements/ customer satisfaction improvements/ engagement levels/ membership levels/ interaction and response levels
- The eligibility period of work submitted is from July 2018 to June 2019. Entries should reflect results achieved during the period.
- Categories are open to marketing teams in client organisations across the South Asia, Southeast Asia and ANZ regions*. The organisation may be privately-owned, government, or NGOs. Agencies and partners may submit on behalf of their client organisation.
*Countries in the eligible regions include the following: Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam
- Programmes/ campaigns/ systems/ initiatives showcased by agencies should have demonstrable results within the eligibility period. Initiatives or strategies developed and implemented prior to this period are also eligible, provided the impact/ results were measured during the eligibility period.
- Entrants must have an office in the eligible region, and work must have been carried out for a single, regional and/ or global market that includes any of the eligible countries in the specified regions.
- All work, campaigns or initiatives must have been conceptualised and carried out in South Asia, Southeast Asia (SEA) and/ or ANZ regions for their respective markets, or for markets that include at least one country in the eligible regions.
- Organisations may submit the same campaign/ initiative/ programme/ piece of work in to multiple categories OR different campaigns/ initiatives/ programmes/ pieces of work in to one category. In these instances, these will be classed as individual entries. There is no limit to the number entries an organisation may submit, but each individual submission will be charged as a single entry at SGD 310.
- Entrants submitting the campaign/ initiative/ programme/ piece of work in to multiple categories should outline how each fit the specific category at hand.
Fees & Payment
Standard rate: SGD 310 per entry
Price is exclusive of Government Service Tax (GST). GST is applicable only to entries from Singapore-based companies.
Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX). All entries are non-refundable.
Terms & Conditions
- Entry fees are non-refundable. Should your entry be shortlisted, your entry details found on the online registration site will be reflected on the website, trophy (presented on the awards night) and/ or any other awards-related materials.
- Please note that after the submission deadline, all details on the entry submission form, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and can NOT be changed and/ or transferred to another party. Any changes made after submission will be charged 10% of entry fee per change.
- Finalists need to be present, or appoint a representative to be present, at the awards gala dinner in order to receive their trophy(ies) in case they win.
- Please refer to the full terms & conditions in the Entry Guidelines
- The entrant agrees that Marketing magazine or Lighthouse Independent Media Pte Ltd will not accept responsibility for errors or omissions reproduced in the presentation of Marketing magazine or for work lost or corrupted under any circumstances.
- The entrant, otherwise, grants Marketing magazine permission to show material from the entries at the awards presentation, in the magazine and at such times as deemed appropriate.
Be the first to know what's coming up! Sign Up for our newsletter to get the latest news and events related to Marketing Magazine.