How to Enter?
Submitting your entries for the Asia eCommerce Awards is simple and completely online. The entry submission deadline is Friday 20 September 2019 at 23:59hrs.
To ensure that your entries are submitted successfully and are given the attention they deserve, here are a few items to take note of when preparing your entries.
- Firstly, download and read the Entry Guidelines and follow the instructions and specific category requirements to ensure your entries are submitted successfully.
- Please download and use the Entry Submission Form provided to prepare your Entry Submission Document.
- All entries, supporting documents, and required items can be submitted via the “I’m Ready to Enter” link at the bottom of this page.
- Entrants are strongly encouraged to gather all entry materials like photos, videos and charts before starting the entry process.
- Please ensure that all details you enter into the Entry Details are CONSISTENT with the details on the Core Submission Document you upload.
- Upon submission deadline, all entry details, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and cannot be changed and / or transferred to another party.
- Please include an event photo or image that represents your entry in your submission that can be used on all marketing material, on the screen on the night of the awards, and in the magazine etc.
Friday 20 September 2019 at 23:59hrs.
Entries in the Best in eCommerce segment (categories 1 – 14) will be evaluated on the following three key areas. Please read the Entry Guidelines for full descriptions.
Performance (Max 500 words) 40%
Outline the commercial performance of your company over the awards period – what makes this significant and unique?
Product (Max 500 words) 40%
Detail how you have developed your product and services offering over the awards period – what makes this significant and compelling?
Perspective (Max 500 words) 20%
Elaborate on how your company has demonstrated innovation and thought-leadership over the past year.
Entries in the Best eCommerce Enablers segment (categories 15 – 19), Best Use segment (categories 20 – 23), and Best eCommerce Marketing Campaigns segment (categories 24 – 30) will be evaluated on the following four key areas. Please read the Entry Guidelines for full descriptions.
Creation and Planning (Max 400 words) 20%
- A clear description of the business/campaign/product objectives during the planning and designing process
- A demonstration of innovative idea(s) and how the idea differs from existing ideas: will it alter the way other businesses/brands develop their ideas in the future?
- A demonstration of how the creative work has delivered a competitive advantage.
Development (Max 500 words) 30%
- Evidence of engaging, relevant and appropriate content for the identified audience/product.
- Framework of the structure, the organisation of content, and the prioritisation of information so it is consistent, intuitive and transparent.
- High quality design which emphasises functionality and anticipates a wide diversity of user needs.
Execution and Innovation (Max 500 words) 30%
- The execution catered to the needs of consumers and created a delightful user experience.
- User interaction with the solution was seamless and consistent.
- The work was consistent with the original idea and demonstrates innovation.
- The work was significant and compelling when compared with the market.
Results (Max. 500 words) 20%
- Personalised flow of information to allow a better customer experience.
- High customer engagement with online shop and social accounts.
- High conversion rates, excellent SEO.
- Demonstrable ROI, etc.
- The eligibility period of work submitted is from 1 July 2018 to 31 August 2019. Entries should reflect work and results achieved during this period.
- Categories are open to brands, retailers and their respective agencies and enablers. Agencies and vendors may also submit entries on behalf of their clients.
- Entries are sought from Southeast Asia, South Asia and ANZ regions. Countries in the eligible regions include the following: Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Entrants must have an office in the eligible region and work must have been carried out for a local and / or global market that includes at least one of the eligible countries.
- Entrants may submit entries across multiple categories but should outline how each fit the specific category at hand. There is no limit to the number of entries an entrant may submit.
Fees & Payment
Standard rate: SGD 339 per entry
Price is exclusive of Government Service Tax (GST).
GST is only applicable to entries from Singapore-based companies.
Terms and Conditions
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- Entries will not be considered for judging if payment has not been received when judging commences.
- The judges’ decisions are final.
- Without prior notice, Marketing magazine reserves the right to merge categories or dissolve any categories should it be deemed necessary. Should a category or categories be dissolved, entries in that category / categories will not be refunded.
- Should your entry be shortlisted, your entry details found on the online registration site will be reflected on the website, trophy (presented on the awards night, should you win) and / or any other awards-related materials.
- Please note that after the submission deadline, all details on the entry submission form, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and cannot be changed and / or transferred to another party. Any changes made after submission will be charged 10% of the entry fee per change.
- Finalists need to be present, or appoint a representative to be present, at the awards gala dinner in order to receive their trophy(ies) in case they win.
- Please refer to the full terms & conditions in the Entry Guidelines.
- The entrant agrees that Marketing magazine or Lighthouse Independent Media Pte Ltd will not accept responsibility for errors or omissions reproduced in the presentation of the Asia eCommerce Awards, in Marketing magazine, or for work lost or corrupted under any circumstances.
- Any confidential information should be written in red font or highlighted in red. Any text in red font or highlighted in red will not be disseminated beyond the judging panel in any way.
- The entrant otherwise grants Marketing magazine permission to show material from the entries at the awards presentation, in the magazine and at such times as deemed appropriate.
Be the first to know what's coming up! Sign Up for our newsletter to get the latest news and events related to Marketing Magazine.